Bisexual Phone Sex with Marc

Hey guys, do you and your girl need a hot young college guy with a big dick to play with for nasty bisexual phone sex??? I'm here to to play!!!

So check it. A few days ago, I got a DM from this super attractive couple, David and Elena. They’re visiting from out of town—I think they said they're from Chicago or something—and they’re staying at a really nice hotel downtown. Elena apparently found my page on Instagram and showed David, and long story short, they want to take me out. Like, a legitimate, proper date with both of them.

Honestly, at first I thought it was a prank by some of my frat brothers. I was literally looking around the house waiting for someone to jump out with a camera. But no, they’re totally real. We ended up FaceTimeing last night for a bit while I was supposed to be studying for my stats quiz, and man, the chemistry was just instant. They are both incredibly hot, super successful, and they said they love my energy and want to show me a good time while they're in the city.

So now we’re officially locking in the plans. I'm actually kind of nervous, which is rare for me, but in a really excited way. David told me to pick a spot, so I suggested this rooftop lounge that has incredible views of the city skyline. It's got great drinks, a cool vibe, and it’s always packed on Fridays, so it should be fun. I figured it’s the perfect place to meet up, grab a few drinks, and see where the night takes us.

I’m currently staring at my closet trying to figure out what the hell to wear. Usually, it's just gym shorts or a standard button-down for fraternity formals, but I feel like I need to step it up for this. I want to look sharp but still keep that effortless, athletic vibe they liked.

Anyway, the date is set for Friday night at 8 PM. I honestly have no idea what to expect from a date with a couple, but I'm just gonna be myself, keep an open mind, and have naughty bisexual fun. I'm really hoping you'll call me up for bisexual phone sex and asked how it goes. With my big dick, I'm pretty sure it'll be hot as fuck.







Popular posts from this blog

Gay Phone Sex

Bisexual Phone Sex 1-888-742-9386

Cum With Hot Bisexual Phone Sex